Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween 07



I can not resist I admit I am that person. I have to dress up the dog she hates it and that might take like 10% of the fun out of it. We got this costume at Target, love that place. The head piece has slits for her ears to pull through and then Velcro's by her neck so there was no way she could get it off, this is a genius move by someone and people should really note that. I could get her in way more things if this was done. Anyways we are not endorsing Bee Movie and I called her bee girl and tried to get her to dance like the blind melon video, and she wore this thing almost all day. As a kid I remember wanting to sleep in your costume and Mike spared her that and she slept in her regular cute outfit. Oh and notice how her stump of a tail is the stinger. We did not have to pay extra for that it just was there. I dressed up as an unemployed person which meant I wore sweats and my hair in a pony all day. Mike had some special things going on at work so he wore his dress uniform, turns out that is not a costume to him.

No comments: